Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I love having GIRLS!

I live in a girl world and love it. Claire and Grace are always wanting to dress up, put on jewelry, walk in high heels, put on their lip gloss, play make-believe, and twirl. Every time they are in my room they want to use my lotion and be 'spritzed' with my body spray. They love to have their nails painted and serve tea. Both girls love to sing and dance and put on performances in our living room. I am just enjoying these special moments and feeling very blessed to be a mommy to 3 little princesses.

On her way to a princess birthday party. She picked out all her accessories and requested her hair be in a bun.



Playing with my Grandma's costume jewelry.

Posing with her boa

Daddy, Claire and Hannie

Another Daddy's girl in the making

Gracie in her horse drawn carriage


No comments:

Post a Comment