Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Fun in July


We have been loving the July weather that the Lord has blessed us with. We have been out and about enjoying the warm weather. The girls and I have been keeping busy with birthday parties, outings, my parents, and having fun at home. 
Claire all ready for a birthday party


Gracie decided to wear clip on earrings to the party

They love getting all dressed up and accessorizing

She kept shaking her head so she could feel the earrings move on her ears
Our Central Market outing, so glad Hannie can sit in cart now

Claire pretending to be trapped 
The girls always like the playground





A tea party with 2 of my childhood dolls

Riding their favorite horse (my dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment