Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

4th of July

The girls had a blast this 4th of July. We celebrated with friends and were blessed with great weather. The kids played outside in the sprinkler and actually told us they were cold, what a great comment considering it is JULY! We had great food and I made patriotic cheesecakes for the occasion (such an easy recipe from my sweet mother in law). The girls enjoyed homemade ice-cream and Claire held her first sparkler and loved it.
Happy 4th Hannie!

Enjoying homemade ice-cream

Gracie ready to get into the sprinklers

My patriotic cheesecakes

Claire

This must be her signature pose

Playing in the sprinkler

Being silly

Holding her first sparkler

She loved it




No comments:

Post a Comment