Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Friday, July 13, 2012

Potty Training



Well, I finally got motivated and decided to start potty training Claire last week. On the first day we had 3 carpet accidents and 3 successful potty victories. I started the day with lots of juice and water in different cups so she would be excited to drink tons of fluid. I used jelly beans as the reward for peeing in her potty and of course had princess panties for motivation. After the third accident she realized the panties were not doing the job of the diaper and we haven't had an accident since (that was 11 days ago). It is very freeing to be back to only changing one diaper even though now when we are out and about I have to make the occasional mad dash to the restroom when Claire says she has to pee. Now my sweet little girl is seeming more grown-up but she couldn't stay the baby anymore, not with one little sister and another sister on the way.



No comments:

Post a Comment