Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

California Day 2

Claire dressed as Cinderella at Granny's house.
We had a nice restful morning at the beach house before getting ready and heading out to Disneyland. Both girls had a great time at Disneyland and we managed to get on at least 4 rides and let Claire spend plenty of time with the Disney princesses. Claire made it all the way through the day and was able to watch the firework show at the end of the night. Gracie slept through most of the Disney day but she still had fun riding the Dumbo ride and the carousel with my dad. Both my girls went crazy meeting Winnie-the-Pooh, it was really cute. I also got to visit with one of my girlfriends from high school and meet her two little cuties.




Riding Dumbo with her Papi



Claire and Olivia

My friend Lizzy and her two little ones, Andrew and Olivia.


Claire loved the teacups and wanted to go again.



My sweet, happy Gracie!


Getting ready to go on the Winnie-the-Pooh ride.

Gracie and Daddy

Claire still loves her Winnie.

Claire marched around Disneyland holding her new umbrella.



Claire immediately ran to Winnie and gave him a prolonged hug.





Claire was most excited to meet Cinderella.

Dressed as Belle


No comments:

Post a Comment