Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

St. Patty's Day

I grew up celebrating St. Patrick's Day so I just can't help myself when March 17th rolls around. I put green food dye into my french toast casserole and served it with green milk and green grapes. For Grace's school we decorated shamrocks for the letter "S" and then all of us girls painted our nails green. We finished up our day with corned beef and cabbage. My mom would always make corned beef and cabbage on St. Patty's Day and so far I haven't missed a year doing the same tradition. Claire was so excited to pinch her daddy when he got home from work, he wasn't wearing any green. Over breakfast our devotional time was spent learning about St. Patrick and over lunch I told the girls all the stories my Irish grandpa used to tell me as a little girl. 

The green breakfast


Look at the green french toast!


Decorating shamrocks

Green nails

Happy St. Patty's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment