Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Luke at 10 months


I was a little late in taking these pictures since he was almost 11 months by the time I got around to taking his picture. But he was still technically 10 months when I did finally get these pictures. Luke still has only 4 teeth, he still is my sweet easy baby, and he still sleeps well during the night. He is eating more and more food and loves peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and grapes. He also likes eating tortilla chips and graham crackers. He's not a picky eater and will pretty much eat whatever I put on his tray. He loves to go on the swing at the park and he finally starting pulling himself up on his own. He also started trying to stand on his own for a few seconds. He loves to give big kisses and snuggle. He is very social and loves to be passed around the room, as long as he is being held he is a happy camper. I can't believe how big he is now and I am still trying to wrap my head around the fact that he will be turning 1 at the end of next month! 





Hannah and Luke

Hannah wanted to pose for all these pictures

Giving baby brother a big kiss

No comments:

Post a Comment