Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Spending time together

We are just enjoying our time together as a growing family. I can't believe I have only 2 months left before our little man joins all the fun. I love our life, our sweet little girls, and my wonderful hubby. We are so blessed! Hannah is walking and running and keeping up with her big sisters. She is saying new words all the time and loves to shout the word, 'bible' after we sing the B-I-B-L-E song and she loves to dance. Gracie is my independent girl and loves to play outside, color with her sister, and dress up. She loves using my lip gloss and having her fingernails painted. She has also been joining Claire and me when we do school and its so fun to hear everything she picks up, she is even starting to write her letters. Claire is learning to read and doing a great job. She can write her name without any help and is learning to spell out simple words on her own. She is still doing a great job memorizing scripture and I love hearing her say her bible verses. I'm growing bigger everyday and am grateful that Claire and Grace can pick up their toys and put their things away, bending down to the floor can be so challenging for me. I'm feeling good and just getting excited to hold my little Luke when he comes. Jason is busy at work and loves his job. He just finished teaching his first 6 week sunday school study on spiritual gifts. He loved all the prep and research he had to do to teach adult sunday school. He also just started his Masters of Biblical Studies degree at Master's College and is currently taking Greek 101. So crazy that he is back in school but he really is enjoying it. Overall, we are blessed to be busy and excited to see what our gracious Lord has in store for us this year.
Daddy with his girls

Our hands are full of good things

The girls love to perform and of course they clap for themselves when they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment