Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

A week of Valentine's Day


We started our week decorating Valentine's Day cupcakes with some friends. The girls loved decorating and of course eating the cupcakes. Then we went to a Vday craft time at the local mall where the girls made little Valentine mailboxes. Then on Friday morning I decided to surprise the girls with a Valentine tea party. They have been really into using my fancy tea cups lately, so whenever we have a chance we get all the fancy tea stuff out and enjoy hot tea together. The girls are really good about sipping their hot tea and they love adding in their own cream and sugar. Finally, we attended a party where the girls passed out Valentines to lots of their friends. Claire signed all her Valentines and most of them she did all by herself without any help. I can't believe she can already spell and write her own name. My big girl!


Valentine's Boxes 

Happy about her punch at the party

Enjoying the swing

Grace J. helping my Gracie decorate her cupcake

Claire taking a bite of her creation

Hannie didn't decorate, she just ate

   
Claire decorating her mailbox at the mall


The girls at their breakfast tea party


Sipping her hot tea like a big girl


                                               
      my sweet Gracie

No comments:

Post a Comment