Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Claire is 4



I still can't believe my Claire is 4 years old. She requested a Frozen theme birthday party this year so I had fun decorating for her. We did just a family party this time and played 'Pin the nose on Olaf', ate a snowflake birthday cake, and opened gifts. Claire had a great time and played all day with her new toys. Both Claire and Grace insisted on fancy party dresses because they love any excuse to get dressed up. 


Posing before the party

Opening her gifts

Mommy and Claire
 9
What a pose

After the game (which Aunt Julia won)

The snowflake decorated party area

The snowflake cake

All the girls posing with Olaf (my dad drew the Olaf)

No comments:

Post a Comment