Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Monday, November 26, 2012

Off to the Doctor's office...again

Now that I have 3 little ones under the age of 3 I feel like I live at the doctor's office. Everyone knows me because I am always there due to well visits and sick visits. Little Gracie was up throughout the night giving me quite the challenge as I tended to her as well as Hannah. So today I have been functioning (or not functioning) off maybe an hour of sleep. God was gracious to us because Gracie had a well visit scheduled today which of course turned into a 2 hour sick visit at the doctor's. Not only was she having difficulty breathing, but she had 2 ear infections, and 3 molars coming in. Needless to say she was a champ and relatively happy and cooperative considering all the things she was dealing with. As if the in office breathing treatment wasn't enough she got 3 shots. Thanks to my wonderful mommy for watching Claire and Hannah and keeping them happy. Through it all I did take some cute pictures of the girls pretending to be doctors :) This was a good day to practice being content and thankful even when I had no sleep and a sick crying baby to comfort. God is so good to us!

waiting for the doctor

checking her sister's heart beat

wishing she could make an escape

Claire checking out Gracie


No comments:

Post a Comment