Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Saturday, May 14, 2016

Luke is 2!

April 24th Lukey turned two years old. He is still the baby of the house and gets carried around and coddled too much. My sweet baby is over 30 lbs of heavy love and is the reason my hips are such a mess (I still carry him way too much). Oh, but this big guy has my heart in such a special way. He is so squeezable and cuddly and melts my heart. He has the biggest cheeks and cutest smile.

Oma and Opa flew in from Michigan the week of his birthday and were able to celebrate with us. Using Claire as our translator we were able to figure out Lukey wanted a Hulk birthday party. One of our neighbors brought over everything we needed for a Hulk party. I let the girls decorate the table after Luke went to bed and they were thrilled to be up late and helping with the party. Oma made sticky buns for everyone before church and then later in the evening we celebrated with gifts and cake.

Lukey and Oma

Luke grabbing for his Avengers yogurt

Sticky buns!!


The birthday boy




His Hulk cake










This gift was the favorite by far from our sweet neighbor

Mommy and Lukey


No comments:

Post a Comment