Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Visitors from Michigan

Uncle Matthew and Aunt Katie flew in to surprise Claire for her birthday. We had so much fun with them and the kids were so sad to see them leave. Uncle Matthew has more energy than anyone I know so he was a real treat for the kids who were constantly playing with him. Here are some pictures of our time with them.
We went to Granbury for the day


having a nice lunch outside

full of french fries

at Granbury beach

riding the train

1 comment:

  1. I found your post interesting to read. I can’t wait to see your post soon. I will revisit your blog next time and good luck for the upcoming update.This article is really educational and knowledgeable.

    Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Tour from Tien Sa port
    Phong Nha Pioneer Travel
    centralvietnampackagetour
    viettours
    mysontours

    ReplyDelete