Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Friday, December 19, 2014

Luke is over 7 months

I barely made the 7th month pictures with all the craziness around here. Luke sits up by himself now and loves playing with his sisters. He still loves his feet and can really yell for attention. He laughs, smiles, and talks all the time. He is still my happiest baby. He eats more food than any of my girls did at his age. He eats more than twice the amount of solid foods than they did making it so I am in the kitchen every other week making more baby food. Such a big eater! He started eating table food this month and has enjoyed bits of meat, rice, noodles, beans, and so much more. This little man still has such a special place in my heart. 





No comments:

Post a Comment