Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Luke is 2 months


Luke is 2 months already!! He is 13 lbs 13 oz and getting bigger every day. He is starting to coo and talk more with everyone. He no longer flinches when his sisters get close and now doesn't seem to mind being played with. His sisters sing to him, hug and kiss him, brush his hair, get right up in his face and talk to him, play with his hands and feet, and so much more. This kid is overly stimulated every day with 3 loving sisters. He is smiling so much more now, I just love it. He is still my easy going baby.  He sleeps 10 hours through the night, takes a 2 hour nap during the day, and doesn't mind chilling in his bouncy seat while mommy makes dinner or tends to the girls. His hair is getting longer and longer giving him quite the hair-do :) I just can't get enough of my little man, what a blessing he is to our family.

My growing boy

My four blessings

The girls

No comments:

Post a Comment