Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hannah is 2

Hannah woke up ready to party on her birthday. We had a birthday breakfast before heading off to ride the train through trinity park. The girls all got popcorn on the train ride and loved it. Hannah picked out a huge chocolate cupcake for her dessert. 

Hannah still rules this household with her feisty and funny personality. Out of all the my kids Hannah is the one who can make the funniest faces. Her expressions are so exaggerated and when she smiles she has about 4 dimples. She is talking so much more now and I am starting to understand full sentences from her. She loves to sing but loves to dance even more. She can't help but wiggle when she hears a good beat. She loves to be like her big sisters so I often find her drawing pictures, playing games, and doing all the things her big sisters do. The only thing she can't do is climb up on Claire's bunk bed, but I'm sure it will only be a matter of time. I found her the other day on top of Luke's changing table so I know she can climb. She can hold her own with her big sisters and loves playing hide n seek with them. She can even count to ten and and sing her ABCs.  I can't believe my baby Hannah is 2!













No comments:

Post a Comment