Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

She's married!!

Our sweet Katie is married now and that makes the final sibling out of both our families to get married. She married Matthew Entingh on New Year's Eve and the girls and I were apart of the wedding. I was one of her bridesmaids and Claire and Grace were flower girls. Grace never made it down the aisle but Claire was the perfect flower girl and loved her role. It was a beautiful snowy day and I can't wait to see all the professional pictures. Kate had all of us bridesmaids pose with her out in the snow, it was crazy cold but so beautiful outside. Katie wore her mother's wedding dress and Claire couldn't get enough of the bride on that day. She wanted to help Katie put on her shoes and she even rubbed Katie's feet before the wedding! What service from the flower girl. Congratulations to our sweet Katie, we love her so much and were so thrilled for her. 

Me and Katie

Gracie holding my bouquet


Claire and Aunt Katie

Getting in one last hug before Kate walked down the aisle

Katie and her flower girls


No comments:

Post a Comment