Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cali (Day 3)

Sunday we visited a great church called Compass Bible Church and heard a fantastic sermon. After church Claire and Katie went to the beach, Gracie and Hannie napped, Daddy relaxed, and Granny and I chatted and made potato salad for Gracie's birthday party. My cousins and my Aunt drove down to celebrate Gracie's party. They brought a ton of yummy food, gifts, and even painting crafts for everyone. The girls had a great time meeting my California family. Gracie loved eating her cake and played with her new gifts until bed time. 

Some of the girls posing on the deck

Grandma and my Uncle Mark (a dear family friend)

Me cutting the cake my Aunt brought.

Gracie enjoying her birthday cake.

Wearing her special birthday headband and accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment