Striving to be a Proverbs 31 woman to my sweet husband and my growing family.

Friday, May 10, 2013

At long last...

Wow, it has been forever since I posted anything. Every time I have thought about posting something has come up to prevent me from getting caught up. Since my last post we have had two visitors from Michigan, a death in my family, a baby who had to be hospitalized, and lots of crazy moments with my 3 girls. Aunt Katie came out during Easter time to love up the girls and then Jason's Uncle John came out for a one day visit. My sweet and dear Grandma Zepeda had a terrible stroke on Good Friday and passed away almost a week later. There were many emotional moments watching my 3 year old Claire cuddle up in her hospital bed, hold her hand, and sing hymns and lullabies to her. My dad's whole family came into town and my parents house had as many as 30 people coming and going to say their good byes. Every time Claire sees a beautiful flower she picks it and asks if she can give it to Grandma Zepeda. I'm hoping Claire will be able to remember my grandma, she still remembers now how much my grandma loved flowers and how she always had M n M candies in her room. 

Hannah caught a crazy virus that affected her breathing and we had to take her to the ER. Once there, they didn't want to release her until her breathing was under control. Once the breathing was ok, they wanted to keep her another night because she was dehydrated. Poor baby didn't want to nurse so they had to put an IV in her. We finally made it home and the road to recovery has been slow but God has graciously sustained us through it all. 

So here are some updated pictures...




Mommy and Claire


Bundled up at the zoo

Our cold zoo day

First taste of solids

My 3 babies

Claire at the botanical gardens

Hannie in the hospital

Kisses

Our ballerina

Claire wearing GG's hat

More hats


sweet cuddles with daddy

Auntie Katie and her girls
At the stockyards with Uncle John

Uncle John and Claire at the Woodshed



Being silly




No comments:

Post a Comment